This office complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. This office does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
1) Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, which may include:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
2) Provides free languages services to people whose primary language is not English, which may include:
- Qualified interpreters
- Translation services
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact our Doctor at the address, phone number or email address provided on this website.
If you believe that this office has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with our Doctor at the address, phone number or email address provided on this website.
You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, our Doctor and staff are available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U. S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at:
U. S. Department of Health and Human Services 200 Independence Avenue, SW Room 509F, HHH Building Washington, D. C. 20201 1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html